After months of work I’ve finally recorded and uploaded my new webinar, “Bringing Your Drawings To Life”. It was originally conceived as an optional reward for backers of my Kickstarter project (the Pose Drawing Sparkbook) but now it’s available for you to purchase and download as well.
The webinar is 90 minutes jam-packed with just about everything I know about making entertaining drawings. I’ve worked really hard to make it as helpful and informative as I can, including creating lots of sketches to illustrate the concepts.
It’s not a “how to draw” video, it’s about how to think as you draw. It expands on many of the ideas included in the Pose Drawing Sparkbook, such as:
- Four ways to make your drawings more entertaining
- How to think like an actor
- Tips for making your drawings read clearly
- Ideas for bringing out the personality in your characters
- Understanding how your characters fit in the larger story
- Recommended resources for further study
Here’s some sample clips:
[youtube_sc url=tJEbD1TQ3uo width=430]
[youtube_sc url=uWmqWcv9tKA width=430]
The video is 90-minutes, HD, and recorded in .m4v format. You can purchase it below or in the Sparkbook store: